Thursday, August 15, 2024

3D illustration


I'm excited to share my latest 3D art project, inspired by the talented illustrator Dusan Pavlic. His original vector illustration of the Purple Walrus sparked my creativity, and I decided to bring this charming character to life in 3D.
Using ZBrush and Blender, I crafted a detailed 3D portrait, focusing on capturing the unique personality of the original artwork. I also created an animated render using Runway AI, adding subtle movements to bring the character's expression to life.
This project is a tribute to Dusan Pavlic's incredible work, which has been a huge inspiration to me. I'm thrilled to share the final result with you all and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Check out the full project on ArtStation [https://lnkd.in/dAxkr-_F]!
hashtag3DArt hashtagFanArt hashtagDigitalSculpting hashtagCharacterDesign hashtagZBrush hashtagBlender3D hashtagRunwayAI hashtagArtStation



No comments:

Easy English 2#Kreativni centar